Glaucoma Clinical Study
TRAVOPROST INTRAOCULAR IMPLANT CLINICAL STUDY
If you've been told by your doctor that you have glaucoma or high eye pressure, you may be able to participate in a clinical study of the Travoprost Intraocular Implant.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Meet all other study-related criteria
- Thorough screening evaluation of your eye health
- Follow-up visits for up to three years
- Reimbursement for costs related to time and travel
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
An intraocular implant containing a slowly releasing travoprost medication will be placed in your eye through a tiny opening in the cornea.
Ask your eye doctor if you are a candidate for the Travoprost Intraocular Implant clinical study.
To learn more about the Travoprost Intraocular Implant clinical study visit www.GlaukosClinicalTrials.com
Caution: New Drug-Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.