New Vision Eye Center considers the health and safety of our community a top priority. The coronavirus (COVID-19) is a significant concern for our community, nation, and world.
To ensure the health of our patients and staff members, we have implemented the following policies, procedures, and guidelines:
- During this time, we will only be taking care of patients in need of sight-saving procedures and emergency care.
- This applies to patients needing treatment for glaucoma, corneal abrasions, eye pain, or other loss of vision complaints, as well as those who are on injection regimens for macular degeneration or other retinal conditions, have a retinal detachment, or other ophthalmic surgical conditions that are deemed medically necessary.
- All patients will be REQUIRED to use hand sanitizer upon their arrival to our office. We are encouraging the same protocol before leaving our office.
- To encourage social distancing, there is designated seating in our waiting room.
- We have increased our already strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- We are following the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Florida Department of Health, and Indian River County Health Department guidelines and recommendations for healthcare facilities.
Be well, wash your hands often, limit the times you touch your face and eyes, and practice social distancing. We remain committed to providing you with world-class eye care.