Medical Receptionist Needed for Ophthalmic Group Practice
We are looking for two medical receptionists to join our growing team! This position requires exceptional communication skills, both with staff and with patients. The receptionist is in charge of scheduling appointments, greeting patients, and checking patients out. In addition, the medical receptionist will be tasked with answering the phones in a timely manner and must be able to manage a demanding workload with high accuracy. Computer proficiency for this position is a must.
- • High school diploma
- • 2+ years experience as a medical receptionist
- • Ability to maintain consistent professional conduct
- • Attention to detail
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Top-notch interpersonal skills
- • Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new computer software
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.