New Vision Eye Center is seeking an experienced medical biller to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in processing medical bills and insurance claims for ophthalmology. Our department assures accuracy in the payment of all medical services. We’re looking for someone who can work well under pressure and make quick and precise decisions.
- Obtain patient information and prepare bills for submission to insurance companies.
- Verify insurance benefits and eligibility for services.
- Prepare and submit bills to insurance companies.
- Balance payments, refunds, and credits from insurance companies received on a claim.
- Communicate with insurance companies regarding payment issues or discrepancies.
- Execute medical billing procedures.
$18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our office lifted the requirement to wear masks for now, this could change as we monitor our county’s COVID numbers. We continue to strictly follow all sterilization, sanitation, and CDC guidelines.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org